Terms and Conditions
- Customers who use our services must be of legal age (18 years old or older) or have permission of a parent/legal guardian. Accounts are restricted to those able to enter into a contractual relationship.
- We rely on our users to provide accurate information when creating an account. This includes any information you enter into our application and payment forms. You may be removed from our program without recourse if you falsify any information, cheat on any tests, or attempt to mislead as to your contact information, location, payment information, background and experience, or any other necessary information.
- All assignments and materials you submit must be your own work and you give us permission to verify this at our discretion. You further agree not to try to circumvent our verification procedures.
- Application to our program does not guarantee enrollment. Your application will be reviewed to determine acceptance or rejection, and this is entirely dependant on our evaluation of the materials you submit.
- Applications that are denied may be reconsidered if missing/additional material is submitted. Additional tests may be offered at our discretion. Our intent is to review appeals in a timely manner and inform you of the status of your application.
- You understand and agree that acceptance into our program does not guarantee a diploma will be issued. Diplomas are awarded only upon successful completion of all course materials and any other requirements.
- Our courses and programs, including any diploma issued, may not satisfy state or federal high school requirements. We do not test, nor offer a GED. We do not offer an accredited degree program and no warranty is made to that effect. You understand and certify that our programs are not a substitute for a traditional high school diploma. You agree that the purpose of this site and the certifications offered are for personal assessment and self-improvement only.
- Liability: By using this site, you agree that our liability is limited to the amount of fees you paid for services. Further, that only those fees paid to us in the six months prior to your claim are eligible for reimbursement.
- You are entirely responsible for any consequences and liabilities that may arise if you misrepresent the certification we issue as other than a private, non-credentialed assessment of your abilities. Any misrepresentation you make as to the type of credential we offer shall be at your own risk and you agree not to hold Baby Sitting Certification Institute responsible for such errors or misrepresentations. This includes, but is not limited to, attempts to falsely represent your education level to employers, colleges, or universities.
- You understand and agree that all materials provided are for your personal use upon payment of the correct fees and remain the copyrighted property of Baby Sitting Certification Institute. You are not allowed to copy or sell any course materials. Certificates we send you are the sole exception to this. You understand that a purchase of services constitutes only a limited license to use the material we provide and creates no ownership rights whatsoever on your part.